We're looking for interns. You're looking for an internship. Let's make magic. If you've ever considered a career in event planning and/or running a small business then this internship is for you! We're only hiring two each year so make sure this is right for you...
WHAT WILL I DO?
All the things that make an event happen. You might help a groomsmen tie his tie. You might even get to play with pretty decorations along the way. It will be fun, but one thing it will not be is easy. Weddings are hard work and it takes some serious dedication to make one happen each weekend. So if sweating, hanging, decorating, corralling people and generally just making things happen isn't your thing this probably isn't the internship for you.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
It's paid! Depending on your college's policies, we can also help you get college credit!
WHAT SHOULD I BE GOOD AT?
The two MUST HAVES are a people personality and a good work ethic. We can teach you the rest. If you are decent with office related things then that's a bonus. Oh and if you are funny, double bonus.
WHAT IS MY COMMITMENT?
1. You'll work several Saturdays from March-November 2020.
2. Roughly 10-15 hours/week on event weeks.
3. Ideally from February-December but we're flexible if you can make that March-November timeframe happen.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Round 1 (Due by January 24th)
1. Don't send your resume. We're not kidding. We hate them.
2. Make a Pinterest board with at least 20 images that tells us what you love.
3. Fill out this questionnaire. It will have a place for you to include a link to your Pinterest board.
4. In-Person or Video interview (Skype/Google Chat) with us! We will extend invites at the end of January.
SOUND LIKE FUN?
Us too. We think it's gonna be a blast. So start pinning and filling out that questionnaire.